Thursday 11 June 2009

Day 6

11:50am

Very broken sleep with some very weird dreams last night. I was expecting the dreams sooner… wonder how many more nights of that to expect.

I’m supposed to be going to the beach this Saturday but apparently the weather for that day isn’t promising so it’s been re-arranged for the pub instead. Don’t think I’ll be consuming alcohol, would be to tempting to go and get cigs. Not ready for drinking yet I think.

I’m feeling much better today… just… well, my soft drinks taste flat even though they’re freshly opened from the fridge… might switch to water.

16:59


Feel in a bt of a lull right now... not sure what to do with myself. At about 13:45 I went for a half hour nap that lasted TWO hours... so I'm not long back up out of bed. I feel like there is something missing in my life and right now, I think I need a replacement to prevent me going back to the missing object... gawd.. I hope you know what I mean. xx


19:19


Can I go back to bed? I'm feeling really tired.


Not to mention I have put on 4LBs in just this week! Not good, NOT GOOD! I'm really angry with myself for falling in to that trap! I'm almost back at 12st now and feel miserable >.<

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment